12 - 18 Years
Hyderabad, Hyderabad Suburb
Location: Sy.no: 157, 161 & 162, Kallakal Village, Medak district. Telangana
Experience: Minimum 12 years in packing & despatch from manufacturing industry.
Job responsibility related to Order execution, coordination with marketing for clearances.
Responsibilities: Monitoring the progress of painting & packing activities by reviewing the same at various stages with the operating team.
• Managing transportation by coordination with different transporters as per sizes of material and agreement for transportation of material.
• Preparation of packing list as per box & Delivery note cum invoices.
• Maintain minimum level of inventory by planning daily work load for export & domestic orders.
• Managing warehouse operation, include from collection of material from Factory to dispatch.
• Job responsibility related to Order execution, coordination with marketing for clearances.
• Implementation and dispatch commitments, Daily, Weekly, and Monthly.
• Dispatch planning based on production planning.
• Material Accounting, Time loss analysis, Wastage and Scrap disposal and reuse.
• Preventive maintenance plan Weekly, Monthly, Revised schedules to meet supplies Requirement and Control Area Identification and implementation.
• Should be able to delegate department workload effectively and monitor its progress towards completion.
• Maintaining the discipline and monitoring of the department allotted area as per 5S Methodology.
• Should be able to motivate and manage the team.
• Monitoring and controlling of all the safety gears.
|Salary||6 Lac To 9 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Manufacturing / Production / Quality|
|Work Experience||12 - 18 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Associated Resource Company
|About Company||We are a Pan India based recruitment consultant.|