Reports to: GM - Projects
1. Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering.
2. 7 to 8 Years experience in managing projects at site level preferably in commercial buildings/high rises/institutions.
3. Conversant in Auto cad.
Responsibilities: Carrying out the tasks identified by the Construction Manager.
• Preparation of Method statement for various activities prescribed in the PQP. Ensuring that the Method Statement implemented at the site.
• Complying with all Company Policies, Quality Procedures, Statutory Regulations and Project Specifications.
• Ensuring that the quality of material and installation of work is in accordance with the acceptance criteria identified for the project.
• Ensuring that the work is completed in accordance with the specified Quality Management and Control system and in a safe manner.
• Issuance instructions to the Site Engineers to complete the work in accordance with Project Planning and Schedules and allocating resources.
• Monitoring all Sub-contractors work closely to ensure that the Quality of the work is as per specification and is completed on time.
• Review of short-term planning and advising the Project Manager on any problems.
• Material and equipment management.
• Review of Method Statements
• Monitoring and compiling relevant information on production rate.
• Arrange team building workshop periodically.
• Ensuring the technical documentation is properly produced, reviewed, controlled and submitted in accordance with the project specified requirements.
|Experience||6 - 10 Years|
|Salary||4 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Engineering/ Engineering Design / R&D / Quality|
|Key Skills||Project Management Project Control Engineer Project Manager Electrical Engineer Installation Engineer AC Installation Project Incharge Electrical Site Engineer air condition installation|
Associated Resource Company (ARC).
|About Company||We are a Pan India based Recruitment Consultant. Head quarter is located in Kolkata.|